How do I setup a VPN Connection in Windows 7 Home, Pro, or Ultimate?
- Open up network and sharing center from Control Panel, and choose Set up a new connection or network.
- There are two options in the Connect to a Workplace window. Click use my Internet connection.
- Type in the address in either domain name or IP address, and name the connection in the destination name box. And click Next.
- Don’t enter any usernames or passwords yet (For Security) and click “Don’t connect now, just set it up so I can connect later.”
- click Create.
- Click the small network icon on the system tray at the bottom right corner, and pick the connection we just created from the popup list, and connect.
- Here you will be asked for a username, password, and domain. then click connect.
Your connection should be connected after about 15-30 seconds.